Set & Match
A Set Design duet co-founded with Lucie Audau between 2018 and 2020
Set&Match studios were based in Paris. Together they realized set designs for cinema, music, photography, exhibitions and brands.
They collaborated with the fashion photographer François Quillacq – with visual artists and movie directors – such as Olivier Cazin granted by le GREC or Rosalie Charrier specialized in video clips – with music bands such as Papooz or Spang Sisters through the production company b.o.x Paris– and at last – but not least – with the designer Anthony Guerrée head of Habitat Design department for his solo show during Paris Design Week at the National Book Center.
They also helped and advised cinema students from École de la Cité and ESRA upon decor issues towards graduation.
Although the duet is not working together anymore, Lucie continues her practice as Set Director based in Paris and Fiona settled her own practice in Bordeaux - the two designers still collaborate when they can.
- For set design and art direction contact Lucie Audau;
- For special props making and creations contact Buro Mesnildot
- To reunite the duet contact studio Set&Match.
- Les assises du temps perdu, Anthony Guerrée, CNL (solo show) - Paris 2021
- Muses, Woô for Bestform lingerie (social media campaign) - Paris 2019
- Special couture, for T-le Temps by François Quillacq (fashion photography) - Paris 2019
- Theatrical state of mind, b.o.x production for Papooz and directed by Pablo Padovani (video clip), Château de Tanlay 2019
- Boys, b.o.x production for Spang Sisters and directed by Rosalie Charrier (video clip), Dinard 2019
- Le geste final, by Olivier Cazin, supported by Le G.R.E.C (short experimental movie), Paris 2019
- A-Part Publication #3, edito by François Quillacq (fashion photography), 2018
- Sacha, Clémentine Odion, École de la Cité (short movie - tutoring), Paris 2018
- La farandole des amoureux, Maxime Gros, ESRA (short musical - tutoring), Paris 2018
- Les rois du monde, Gaëtan Moineau, École de la Cité (short movie - tutoring), Paris 2018